3 Days Amboseli safari
3 Days Amboseli safari starts Nairobi, Kenya and ends in Nairobi, Kenya. Experience Kenya wildlife safari, get close in touch with Africa’s Amboseli snowcapped Mount Kilimanjaro – Africa’s highest peak and also highest free-standing mountain in the world, beautiful wildlife scenery, wild game, bird life.
Amboseli National Park is famous for being the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants among other wildlife species.
Visitors other attractions includes, meet local Maasai people and also learn about their culture. Explore picturesque scenery, which benefits from beautiful backdrop of snow covered mountain – Mount Kilimanjaro.
Visitors wildlife Kenya safari, is exclusively Private safari
Safari Departures: Flexible – departs any date of year – Minimum 2 people travelling together.
3 Days Amboseli safari, brief Itinerary
AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK – 2 nights – DAY 1, 2 – Kenya wildlife tour
LAST DAY – NAIROBI, KENYA – DAY 3 – Departure – Transfer JKIA Airport or Nairobi Hotel
3 Days Amboseli safari, relevant information
Travelers accommodation – ranges from Budget accommodation, Mid-range accommodation or Luxury accommodation depending on clients budget
Option Visits – Kenya safari adventure includes Options visit to local Masai villages or Hot Air Balloon ride at extra costs.
Visitors safari accommodates – holiday travelers, families, friends, couples, honeymooners, colleagues, senior citizens, corporate, students, individuals, small and also large groups.
Last day safari extension: Visitors may extend, Mombasa safari relaxation beach holidays in Mombasa, Diani, Watamu, Malindi, Lamu at extra costs.
Day 1: Nairobi to Amboseli, Kenya
Meet and greet services on arrival in the morning at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport or pick up from your hotel at 0800hrs by our driver-guide.
Leaving the bustling city of Nairobi, we drive south to Amboseli National Park, located at the foot of snowcapped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa highest peak.
We arrive at our lodge in time for lunch, relax at leisure and later on embark on evening game drive in the beautiful Amboseli National Park.
We have dinner and overnight at either Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge, Oltukai Lodge or Amboseli Sopa Lodge. Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Amboseli National Park, Kenya
This day is set aside exploring Amboseli National Park with early morning game drive where the light is perfect at Mount Kilimanjaro background which offers good photographic scenery coupled with the concentration of wildlife on the ground.
We return to the lodge for breakfast. We will be free the rest of the morning may be enjoying a dip in the pool or game viewing from the lodge terrace.
We have lunch at the lodge or camp and in the afternoon have an option to visit the Masai village (Optional extra).
We later explore an evening major game drive. We return to the same lodge in Amboseli, for a night under starry skies.
Amboseli National Park is at the foot of Africa highest mountain, 5895m Mt Kilimanjaro, this National Park offers some of the best opportunities to see African animals because its vegetation is sparse due to the long dry months.
Amboseli National Park is home to wild animals, which includes the African elephant, buffalo, impala, lion, cheetah, hyena, giraffe, zebra, wildebeest among other African animals.
There are also host of Kenyan birds, both large and small, to see if you keep your eyes open and stop at every sighting. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 3: Amboseli to Nairobi, Kenya
Early morning game drive at sunrise followed by breakfast at the lodge.
We depart Amboseli National Park viewing game en-route as you exit the park with the last picturesque of Amboseli.
We drive back to Nairobi arriving Nairobi in the afternoon. You will be dropped at either your hotel or airport to connect with your home bound flight depending on the arrangements where the safari ends. Meal Plan: Breakfast
Pricing varies by budget accommodation and, can be tailored to suit your preference, e.g. Mid-range or Luxury
Tour Price by safari mini-van PER PERSON on sharing private tour
2 Persons in a private sharing safari – US$ 480 per person
4 Persons in a private sharing safari – US$ 375 per person
6 Persons in a private sharing safari – US$ 340 per person
Above prices are based on budget Low season of the year, April, May and June
Prices for High season and Peak season are available on request.
Safaris for 1pax, 3pax, 5pax, 7pax, Groups and Families are also offered at different prices
Safari price includes:
- Nairobi airport/hotel pick up/drop off transfers
- Ground transport while on safari in a customized safari mini-van with a roof hatch that pops up to enable easy viewing and photography
- Guaranteed window seats
- Services of knowledgeable, English speaking professional tour driver-guide
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Full board accommodation in specified lodges or tented camps in Single/Double/Twin/Triple rooms
- Flying doctor’s tourist air ambulance evacuation cover in case of emergency while on safari
- Bottled drinking water per day whilst on safari
- Government taxes and local levies
- Start and ends in Nairobi
Safari price excludes:
- All personal travel insurances
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Extras at the lodges or camps; tips and gratuities, portage, telephone, laundry etc
- Drinks and Beverages not in the Itinerary
- Tour Driver-Guide gratuities
- Any optional activities such as village visit, balloon safaris, night game viewing, guided nature walks, e.t.c
- International and Domestic flights
- All Airport Taxes and Visas
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari – can be arranged on request
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary