3 Day Samburu lodge safari
3 Days Samburu lodge safari starts Nairobi, Kenya and also ends Nairobi, Kenya.Visitors drive by road northern Kenya to explore most scenic park, Samburu Game Reserve – home to amazing wildlife and statuesque warriors. Visitors view unique wildlife species like Oryx, Gerenuk, Somali Ostrich, Grevy zebra, reticulated giraffe and other wild game and bird life peculiar to this semi arid region.
3 Days Samburu lodge safari, is exclusively Private safari – departs any date of year – Minimum 2 people travelling together.
3 Days samburu lodge safari, brief Itinerary
SAMBURU GAME RESERVE – 1 night – DAY 1 – Kenya lodge safari
FULL DAY, SAMBURU GAME RESERVE – 1 night – DAY 2 – Kenya lodge safari
LAST DAY – NAIROBI, KENYA – DAY 3 – Departure
3 Days Samburu lodge safari, relevant information
Travelers accommodation choices ranges from Budget accommodation, Mid-range accommodation or Luxury accommodation.
Visitors safari accommodates – holiday travelers, families, friends, couples, honeymooners, colleagues, senior citizens, corporate, students, individuals, small and also large groups.
Visitors safari extension – Visitors may extend Mombasa safari and beach holiday – Kenya’s Indian Ocean sandy beaches – Visitors experience sandy beaches – Mombasa, Diani, Watamu, Malindi and also Lamu.
If visitors only have few days for Kenya wildlife tour, this 3 Days Samburu lodge safari suits you.
Day 1: Nairobi to Samburu, Kenya
Meet and greet services on arrival in the morning at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport or pick up from your hotel at 0730hrs by our driver-guide.
We depart and drive north through to the northern frontier district and on to Samburu Game Reserve.
Afternoon game drive in this reserve famous for its exclusive game viewing. Dinner and overnight at either Ashnil Samburu Camp, Samburu Game Lodge, Samburu Simba Lodge, Samburu Sopa Lodge or Sentrim Samburu Lodge. Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2: Samburu, Kenya
We spend this whole day exploring Samburu Game Reserve with early morning game drive where the light is perfect for a good photographic scenery coupled with the concentration of wildlife on the ground.
Mid morning game drives and afternoon game drives where you will have the opportunity of spotting all the three cats including lions, leopards and cheatas.
We will have an option of going out with picnic lunch boxes to spend the entire whole day in Samburu Game Reserve. We can have option visit to Samburu Village and learn about the uniqueness of Samburu tribe and their culture at an extra cost.
A wide variety of animals and birds life are seen at Samburu Game Reserve. Several species are considered unique to the region, including its unique dry-country animal life: All three big cats including lion, cheetah and leopard can be found here as well as Samburu elephant and buffalo.
Uaso Nyiro river contains large number of Nile crocodiles. Other mammals are frequently seen in the park including gerenuk, Grant gazelle, Kirk dik-dik, impala, waterbuck, Grevy zebra, Beisa oryx and reticulated giraffe. Over 400 species of bird are seen in Samburu Game Reserve.
These include Somali ostrich, grey-headed kingfishers sunbird, bee-eater, marabou stork, tawny eagle, bateleur, vulturine guineafowl, lilac-breasted roller, palm nut vulture, red-billed hornbill, secretary birds, Verreaux eagle, superb starling, yellow-billed hornbill and vulture.
All meals and overnight stay at either Ashnil Samburu Camp, Samburu Game Lodge, Samburu Simba Lodge, Samburu Sopa Lodge or Sentrim Samburu Lodge. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 3: Samburu to Nairobi, Kenya
We embark on early morning game drive on sunrise when predators are active and later return to the lodge for breakfast.
After breakfast depart Samburu National Reserve with the last picturesque of the reserve arriving Nairobi in the afternoon.
You will be dropped at either your hotel or airport to connect your home bound flight depending on the arrangements where the safari ends. Meal Plan: Breakfast and Lunch
Tour Price by safari mini-van PER PERSON on sharing private tour
2 Persons in a private sharing safari – US$ 500 per person
4 Persons in a private sharing safari – US$ 395 per person
6 Persons in a private sharing safari – US$ 360 per person
Above prices are based on budget Low season of the year, April, May and June
Prices for High season and Peak season are available on request.
Safaris for 1pax, 3pax, 5pax, 7pax, Groups and Families are also offered at different prices
Accommodation – Choose: Luxury, Mid-range or Budget
Accommodation Type – Choose: Lodge or Self-Contained Tented Camp
Safari price includes:
- Nairobi airport/hotel pick up/drop off transfers
- Ground transport while on safari in a customized safari mini-van with a roof hatch that pops up to enable easy viewing and photography
- Guaranteed window seats
- Services of knowledgeable, English speaking professional tour driver-guide
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Full board accommodation in specified lodges or tented camps in Single/Double/Twin/Triple rooms
- Flying doctor’s tourist air ambulance evacuation cover in case of emergency while on safari
- Bottled drinking water per day whilst on safari
- Government taxes and local levies
- Start and ends in Nairobi
Safari price excludes:
- All personal travel insurances
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Extras at the lodges or camps; tips and gratuities, portage, telephone, laundry etc
- Drinks and Beverages not in the Itinerary
- Tour Driver-Guide gratuities
- Any optional activities such as village visit, balloon safaris, night game viewing, guided nature walks, e.t.c
- International and Domestic flights
- All Airport Taxes and Visas
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari – can be arranged on request
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary