4 Day Masai Mara safari
4 Day Masai Mara safari starts Nairobi and also ends Nairobi, Kenya. Visitors on low budget join other booked clients or book Masai Mara great safari on this Masai Mara budget camping safari, drive by tarmac road to Masai Mara National Reserve – best tourist attractions in the world – Visitors Masai Mara cheap safari experiences most amazing safari attraction, Masai Mara great migration and also “Big Five” (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino).
Thousand of various tourists from all over the world visit Masai Mara National Reserve annually for great concentrations of wildlife. Masai Mara great migration runs boldly through the crocodile-filled Mara River that involves millions of wildebeest, zebras plus gnu’s moving to the Mara plains with several predators following closely. Best time to view this wildlife spectacle is July through October.
Visitors experiences beautiful safari memories e.g. amazing scenery of rhinos, wildlife game viewing, watching lioness and her cubs and also encountering Maasai warriors crossing plains. Experience Kenya’s wilderness by living in a lodge or permanent tented camp surrounded by nature.
If visitors only have few days for Masai Mara great migration, this 4 Day Masai Mara safari suits you.
4 Day Masai Mara safari, is low budget safari. Departs Mondays, Minimum 2 people – Maximum 7 People sharing safari mini-van.
4 Day Masai Mara safari, brief Itinerary
MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE – 3 nights – DAY 1, 2, 3– Great migration Masai Mara
LAST DAY – NAIROBI, KENYA – DAY 4 – Departure
4 Day Masai Mara safari, relevant information
Travelers accommodation – budget accommodation – permanent tented camp
Visitors safari accommodates – holiday travelers, friends, couples, colleagues, students, individuals, small and also large groups.
Last day safari extension: Visitors may extend Mombasa safari and beach holiday – Kenya’s Indian Ocean sandy beaches – Visitors experience sandy beaches – Mombasa, Diani, Watamu, Malindi and also Lamu.
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara, Kenya
Meet and greet services on arrival in the morning at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport or pick up from your hotel at 0800hrs by our driver-guide.
Join other booked clients. We drive by road to Masai Mara via Great Rift Valley viewpoint and pass by Narok town to arrive Masai Mara in time for lunch followed by late afternoon game drive.
Dinner and overnight at either Lenchada Tourist Camp, Rhino Tourist camp or Mwangaza Mara Camp. Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2 and 3: Masai Mara, Kenya
Full days spent exploring the Masai Mara. We will have the opportunity of spotting the BIG FIVE including lion, elephant, leopard, black rhino and buffalo.
We will visit the Mara River which nearly boarders Kenya and Tanzania. We will have a chance of seeing Hippos and very large Nile Crocodiles who lay in wait for a prey as wildebeest crosses on their annual quest to find new pastures.
Each year Masai Mara National Reserve plays host to the world greatest natural spectacle, the Great Wildebeest Migration from Serengeti National Park.
From July to October the promise of rain and fresh life giving grass in the north brings more than 1.3 million wildebeest together into a single massive herd.
They pour across the border into the Mara, making a spectacular entrance in a surging column of life that stretches from horizon to horizon.
At the Mara River they mass together on the banks before finally plunging forward through the raging waters, creating a frenzy as they fight against swift currents and waiting crocodiles.
Dinner and overnight stay at either Lenchada Tourist Camp, Rhino Tourist camp or Mwangaza Mara Camp. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 4: Masai Mara to Nairobi, Kenya
Early morning game drive on sunrise when predators are active with morning hunt of big cats.
We will have an opportunity to capture a Lion making a Kill as most of the time Lions Kills very early in the morning before sunrise.
We also experience the beauty of sunrise which reveals the back drop of Masai Mara which means the dotted hills in Maa Language. We later return to the camp for main breakfast. After breakfast we depart Masai Mara with the last picturesque of the MARA arriving Nairobi late afternoon.
You will be dropped at either your hotel or airport to connect with your home bound flight depending on the arrangements where the safari ends. Meal Plan: Breakfast
Tour Price by safari mini-van PER PERSON on sharing group tour
6 Persons in a group sharing safari vehicle – US$ 520 per person
Tour runs all year round and departs Fridays
Accommodation – Budget
Accommodation Type – Budget Self-Contained Tented Camp
Safari price includes:
- Nairobi airport/hotel pick up/drop off transfers
- Ground transport while on safari in a customized safari mini-van with a roof hatch that pops up to enable easy viewing and photography
- Guaranteed window seats
- Services of knowledgeable, English speaking professional tour driver-guide
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Full board accommodation in specified budget tented camps sharing Double/Twin rooms
- Flying doctor’s tourist air ambulance evacuation cover in case of emergency while on safari
- Bottled drinking water per day whilst on safari
- Government taxes and local levies
- Start and ends in Nairobi
Safari price excludes:
- All personal travel insurances
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Extras at the lodges or camps; tips and gratuities, portage, telephone, laundry etc
- Drinks and Beverages not in the Itinerary
- Tour Driver-Guide gratuities
- Any optional activities such as village visit, balloon safaris, night game viewing, guided nature walks, e.t.c
- International and Domestic flights
- All Airport Taxes and Visas
- Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari – can be arranged on request
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary