Tanzania safari adventure 3 days
Tanzania safari adventure 3 days starts Arusha, Tanzania and also ends in Arusha, Tanzania. Visitors visit Northern Circuit National Parks to experience nature’s greatest season migration.
Visitors safari begins Tarangire National Park – beautiful special park and also one of highest concentration migratory wildlife. Holiday travelers proceed Ngorongoro Crater – largest intact ancient caldera in the world, later Lake Manyara National Park – home of large population elephants and also tree-climbing lions.
Tanzania safari adventure 3 days, is exclusively Private safari – departs any date of year – Minimum 2 people travelling together.
Tanzania safari adventure 3 days, brief Itinerary
TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK– 1 night – DAY 1 – Tanzania wildlife lodge
LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK – 1 night – DAY 2 – Tanzania wildlife lodge
NGORONGORO CRATER – ARUSHA – DAY 3 – Norongoro Crater safari, Departure
Tanzania safari adventure 3 days, relevant information
Last day safari extension: Visitors may extend, African safari Kenya Tanzania Zanzibar relaxation holidays in Zanzibar, Tanzania at extra costs.
Holiday travelers may also extend Serengeti National Park – best wildlife sanctuary site and recently proclaimed 7th world wide wonder at extra costs
Travelers accommodation – ranges from Budget accommodation, Mid-range accommodation or Luxury accommodation.
Visitors safari accommodates – holiday travelers, families, friends, couples, honeymooners, colleagues, senior citizens, corporate, students, individuals, small and also large groups.
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Early morning pick up from Airport or your Hotel in Arusha and depart for Tarangire National Park with packed lunch arriving in good time. After lunch we continue with our afternoon game drive.
Tarangire National Park is a beautiful and special park in Northern Tanzania. It is famous for its high density of elephants exceeding Lake Manyara and Serengeti.
The park displays a diverse number of wildlife namely Python, lion and leopard climb trees lounging in the branches, African buffalo, lesser and great kudu, cheetah, fringe-eared Oryx, Maasai giraffe, spotted hyena, common zebra, white-bearded wildebeest, warthog, eland, olive baboon, bat-eared fox, impala, common waterbuck, bushbuck, coke hartebeest, gerenuk and bohor reedbuck.
Over 550 bird species have been recorded here making a sure pleasure for any bird lover. Baobab trees are most common here.
Day 2: Tarangire National Park - Lake Manyara National Park
Our Day 2 starts by having morning breakfast and drive to Lake Manyara National Park on the base of Great Rift Valley for the afternoon game drive .
Lake Manyara National Park takes pride in diversified habitat. It is mirrored by its varied fauna with some of the more common and visible large mammal species being the buffalo, elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion and wildebeest.
Prominently renowned for its tree-climbing lion, Lake Manyara is also home to troops of baboon and blue monkey. The park is rich with fantastic bird life. More than 400 species of birds can be seen here.
Dinner and Overnight at Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge, Ngorongoro Farm House, Lake Manyara Wildlife Lodge, Kirurumu Manyara Lodge, Migunga Tented Camp, Twiga Lodges and Campsites, Haven Nature Safari Camp and Lodge.
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park - Ngorongoro Crater Floor - Arusha
Early morning breakfast we check out of the lodge and drive to Ngorongoro and descend to the Crater Floor with picnic lunch for game drive.
Ngorongoro Crater is the largest intact ancient caldera in the world, nearly three million years old. The Ngorongoro volcano was one of the world’s tallest mountains before it exploded and collapsed.
Thousands of wild game can be seen on the crater floor, including lions, elephants, rhinos, Thomson’s gazelles, and buffaloes, but wildebeests and zebras account for over half of the animals that call the Ngorongoro Crater home.
Bird watching is superb, especially around Lake Migadi, which attracts flocks of flamingoes to the shallows.
Hippos are content to submerge themselves during the day and then graze in the nearby grass in the evening.
After exploring the crater we have lunch at the picnic site in the Crater at Ngoitoktok swamp a Hippo pool. Thereafter we continue with game viewing while ascending the Crater and drive back to Arusha arriving in the evening.
You will be dropped either at your hotel or Kilimanjaro International Airport to catch your home bound flight depending on the arrangements where the safari ends.
Prices are based on per person sharing 4 x 4 Land Cruiser/Jeep on sharing private tour in a double room
2 Persons in a private sharing safari – US$ 1,020 per person
4 Persons in a private sharing safari – US$ 715 per person
6 Persons in a private sharing safari – US$ 620 per person
Above prices are based on budget Low season prices of the year, April, May and June
Prices for High season and Peak season are available on request.
Safaris for 1pax, 3pax, 5pax, 7pax and above, Groups and Families are also offered at different prices
We request you to choose your type of Accommodation from our Booking Form depending on your safari budget
- Choose: Budget accommodation, Mid-range accommodation or Luxury accommodation
- Accommodation Type – Choose: Lodge or Permanent Tented Camp
Safari price includes:
- Airport/hotel pick up/drop off transfers
- Ground transport while on safari in 4 x 4 land cruiser with a roof hatch that pops up to enable easy viewing and photography
- Guaranteed window seats
- Services of knowledgeable English speaking professional tour driver-guide
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Full board accommodation in lodges in Single/Double/Twin/Triple rooms
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- All Park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Ngorongoro Crater service fees
- Concession Fees
- Flying doctor’s tourist air ambulance evacuation cover in case of emergency while on safari.
- Government taxes and local levies
- Bottled drinking water per day whilst on safari
- Starts in Arusha and ends in Arusha
Safari price excludes:
- All personal travel and baggage insurances
- International and Domestic flights
- All Airport Taxes and Visas
- Medical and trip cancellation insurance
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Olduvai Gorge entrance fees
- Canoeing safari
- Any Optional activities such as village visit, balloon safaris, night game viewing, guided nature walks, e.t.c
- Extras at the lodges or camps; tips and gratuities, portage, telephone, laundry etc
- Drinks and beverages not in the Itinerary.
- Tour driver-guide gratuities
- Hotel accommodation in Arusha before and after the safari – can be arranged on request
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary